- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 12 cupcakes
This peanut butter and jelly cupcake is perfectly combined with a yummy peanut butter frosting.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup jelly, any flavor
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12-muffin tin with paper or foil liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix peanut butter with egg. Slowly add in the milk and butter and mix until fully combined. Gradually combine the flour mixture in with the peanut butter mixture to form a stiff batter.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of batter into the bottom of the muffin tins. Use a finger to make an indentation in the center of the batter and fill with one teaspoon of jelly. Cover the jelly with another tablespoon of batter making sure no jelly is visible.
- Bake cupcakes for 20 minutes. Let them cool for 10 minutes and frost with peanut butter frosting.