- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This is one of my favorites.
- 16 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 15 oz jars meatless spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta shells according to directions.
- Meanwhile, in skillet brown beef, onion and garlic. Drain beef.
- Add Mozzarella, bread crumbs, parsley and egg.
- Stuff shells, set aside.
- Pour 1 jar of sauce into crock pot.
- Arrange stuffed shells in sauce.
- Top with other jar of sauce.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 7 hours.