- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Pasta Fegato is a special dish for chicken liver lovers.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 whole chicken livers, cut in half
- 8 whole pear tomatoes, canned and cut in half
- 1/2 quart heavy cream
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 pound fettucini, cooked al dente
- Saute chicken livers in butter until brown on all sides. Add heavy cream and stir while scraping bottom of pan with a wire whisk.
- Add salt and pepper, tomatoes and green peas; reduce until cream thickens. Add cooked pasta and Parmesan cheese and toss until sauce coats pasta. Serve immediately.