- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10 servings
A great finger food for a kid’s party, these potato wedges can be cooked and on the table in only 20 minutes.
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen potato wedges
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8-ounce) package (2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon
- Cook the potato wedges according to package directions.
- In the meantime cook the bacon in a small skillet, cool and crumble.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese, green onions and bacon. Bake for an additional 2 minutes and then serve.