- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 12-14 servings
Delicious potato casserole, wonderful dish for Holiday parties
- 1 (2 pound) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the soups and cream cheese. Stir int he sour cream, green pepper, onion and seasonings.
- Spread the potatoes in a shallow baking dish. Pour the Soup mixture on top and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.