- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 12
Party Ham Biscuits can be made ahead, frozen and reheated.
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 sticks margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons poppy seed
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 packages small dinner rolls
- 3 ounces boiled ham, diced
- 3 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl; mix well. Cut rolls in half. Spread sauce over bottom half of roll. Sprinkle with ham and cheese. Cover with top half roll.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.