- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 10-12
Party On! with this Party Crab Spread.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 can mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup celery, minced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Soften gelatin in cold water. Place soup, mayonaise, cream cheese, onion, Worcestershire, pepper and salt in top of double boiler.
- Heat over hot water until cheese is melted. Add gelatin, stir until dissolved.
- Chill mixture until almost set about 1 hour. Fold in celery and crab. Turn into a 1 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.
- Unmold and serve with crackers.