- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Beef and bacon baked chicken breast dinner.
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6-8 strips bacon
- 1 (2.5 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a shallow baking pan.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken breast. Secure using a toothpick.
- Spread the dried beef in the bottom of the prepared pan. Arrange the chicken on top.
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a saucepan and heat until combined and pourable. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour.