- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 6
Party Chicken Appetizer is served with a delightful honey mayo dip.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise, mustard and onion together in a small bowl. Set aside. Mix bread crumbs and sesame seed. Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture; roll each cube in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 minutes. Combine 1 cup mayonnaise with honey. Place dip in small bowl surrounded by chicken pieces.