- Prep: 3 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 6 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
Let's get this party started with Party Chicken, a great recipe to make ahead so you can party!
- 8 chicken breasts, skinned, boned, halved
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounce package dried or chipped beef
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- Arrange dried beef in shallow baking pan large enough to hold chicken in 1 layer.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each breast half; arrange over beef.
- Saute mushrooms in butter and spread over chicken.
- Combine soup an sour cream, mix until smooth; pour over chicken. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- When ready, bake uncovered at 275 degrees F for 3 hours.