- Prep: 2 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 10
Let's get this party started with Party Cheese Ball, a classic appetizer.
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- dash of cayenne
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- dash of salt
- Combine cream cheese with Cheddar, mixing until well blended. Add pimento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and seasonings; mix well. Chill.
- Shape into a ball and roll in pecans. Serve with crackers.