- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This simple and elegant dish is a sure pleaser as well as a delicious accompaniment to roasted meats and poultry.
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes until tender but not mushy, and then drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the melted butter and the fresh parsley into a bowl and stir well to combine. Pour the butter mixture over the potatoes, add a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper and then gently toss the mixture to coat. Serve immediately.