- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Mojo sauce is the name for different sauces that originated in the Canary Islands. They can vary in both color and levels of spiciness, and are now common throughout South American and in the Deep South.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the garlic in a bowl, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and then mash into a paste. Add the parsley, lime juice and the remaining 6 tablespoons of olive oil and stir well until blended. Add a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste and then serve immediately.