- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Fresh parsley and almonds make a wonderfully flavorful pesto sauce with creamy texture, nutty undertones and refreshing taste.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves (from 1 bunch)
- 2 cups finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place the garlic, parsley, cheese, almonds, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the processor motor running, slowly pour the oil down the flute of the machine and continue to blend until thoroughly emulsified. Serve immediately.