- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 9
Permesan puffs are the best appetizers that can be served to guests to impress them. The Cooking time of this recipe does not include the chilling time. it has to be chilled for 3-4 hours.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup margarine, chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a bowl, add flour, salt, margarine in it. Mix well until done.
- Add sour cream in it and mix well until dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into four parts, wrap them and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Take the dough balls and roll them into a rectangle over the floured board using rolling pin.
- Place cheese, mushroms and onion on 1/4th of the rectangle.
- Roll the rectangle into the square equal to 1/4 of its original size.
- Cut this rectangle further into pieces of the size that you like.
- Press the edges of the pieces to seal them.
- Place the puffs on baking tray and cook at around 350 degrees until cooked.