- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 9
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup margarine, chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a bowl, add flour, salt, margarine in it. Mix well until done.
- Add sour cream in it and mix well until dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into four parts, wrap them and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Take the dough balls and roll them into a rectangle over the floured board using rolling pin.
- Place cheese, mushroms and onion on 1/4th of the rectangle.
- Roll the rectangle into the square equal to 1/4 of its original size.
- Cut this rectangle further into pieces of the size that you like.
- Press the edges of the pieces to seal them.
- Place the puffs on baking tray and cook at around 350 degrees until cooked.