- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 small zucchini or summer squash, thinly sliced
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 slices, approximately 3/4-inch thick.
- Place each slice on its cut surface and flatten with heel of hand to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; dredge pork slices to coat.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in nonstick pan. Saute pork for 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove and keep warm.
- Add onion, garlic and zucchini or squash to skillet and sautÃ© 5 minutes or until tender.