- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4
Put away the frying pan, Parmesan Oven Fried Chicken is delicious and simple to make.
- 1/2 cup fine, dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken breasts, skinned, halved
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- vegetable cooking spray
- Combine first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- Dip chicken in Italian dressing; dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken bone side down in 9 by 13 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until tender.