- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A simple and juicy solution for dinner.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Timesaving Tip: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
TIP: Omit Parmesean cheese and have Magically Moist Chicken on table in less then 30 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $7.16
Cost per serving*: $1.79
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 370, Calories From Fat 210, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 23g, Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 35g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.