- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A creamy, cheese breaded chicken breast dinner.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups breadrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 10x15-inch dish.
- Pound the chicken until flattened to 1/2-inch thick. Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, basil and garlic.
- Dip the chicken in the sour cream and then roll in the crumb mixture. Arrange in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until golden.