- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Perhaps it’s not the best snack for a date night, but this popcorn made with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese is truly delicious.
- 4 cups popped, unseasoned popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely grated/powdered Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Place the popcorn, salt, garlic powder, pepper, Parmesan cheese and butter into a large bowl and toss well until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.