- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 38 min
- Serving: 16
Paradise Dessert Pizza has a sugar cookie crust and is filled with luscious fruits. This would make a great alternative to traditional birthday cake.
- 1, 18 ounce package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1, 8 ounce container vanilla yogurt
- 1, 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1, 11 ounce can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 2 tablespoons whole almonds, chopped
- Form dough into a ball and roll out into a 12 inch circles. Transfer to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees F for 16-18 minutes or until light brown. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from baking sheet; let cool completely.
- Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut; spread mixture evenly over the top of cookie. Arrange fruits in an overlapping circular pattern over yogurt mixture. Sprinkle almonds over fruit.