- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Paprika seasoned stewed tomatoes and steak dinner.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teasppon caraway seeds
- Take a medium skillet and coat with the vegetable oil spray.
- Brown meat over medium heat.
- Combine salt, tomatoes, paprika, ketchup, and caraway seeds and add to the meat.
- Mix and reduce heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.