- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 31 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Why eat fake, preservative-laden barbeque potato chips when you can enjoy the sweet and spicy flavor of these sweet potato crisps seasoned with smoked paprika.
- 1 medium sweet potato (about 8 ounces), scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and position your oven racks so they divide the oven into thirds.
- Cut the sweet potato into about 1/16-inch slices and then place into a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and then sprinkle with the salt and smoked paprika. Toss well to combine and then transfer to 2 baking sheets.
- Arrange the sweet potato slices side-by-side but do not overlap. Place them in the oven for 16 minutes, swapping the pans halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the crisps from the oven and set aside to cool prior to serving.