- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 6 tablespoons butter
This creamy, tangy and smoky butter blend is a great addition to grilled meats and poultry, and can also be used as a dipping sauce for seafood.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Place the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook for 3 minutes, then stir in the paprika and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Take the pan off the heat and then add the lemon juice and a few pinches of salt. Mix well to blend and then serve immediately.