- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The sweet and exotic flavor of the papaya blends wonderfully with the creamy avocado and nutty walnuts in this light and healthy salad.
- 1 medium papaya, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup diced jicama
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons low-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Place the papaya, avocado, jicama and walnuts into a medium-sized bowl and toss to combine.
- Drizzle the raspberry vinaigrette over the salad and gently toss once more to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately.