- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 4 hr 21 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Using Greek yogurt in this dessert adds additional creaminess and a hint of tangy flavor to this light and airy treat. Serve drizzled with your favorite syrup and/or topping.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 medium peaches, cut in wedges
- Thin slices of lime to garnish
- Place the plain gelatin into a small bowl with the water and let stand for 6 minutes without stirring.
- In the meantime, place the sugar and 1/2 cup of the light cream into a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a gentle simmer. Stir in the gelatin and mix until dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the yogurt, remaining cream and vanilla. Transfer the mixture to 8 small dessert glasses and then place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to set.
- Serve topped with the peaches and a thin slice of lime.