- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
For a unique breakfast or brunch, serve Pancakes with Sausage Ball Syrup.
- 1 package favorite pancake mix
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1, 12 ounce bottle maple-flavored syrup
- Start making and baking pancakes as package label directs for 10 to 12 pancakes. Meanwhile shape sausage meat into about 18 balls.
- In skillet, over low heat, saute sausage balls 12 to 15 minutes or until brown and no longer pink inside. Drain and add syrup. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Spoon sausage syrup over each serving of pancakes.