- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Kids will love this big puffy pancake, packed full of ham and cheese for a hearty breakfast.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 (8 ounce) slice smoked turkey or ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 ounces Monterey jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 10-inch round casserole dish with the cooking spray.
- Add the melted margarine to the prepared casserole dish.
- Combine the eggs, flour, and milk and beat until well mixed.
- Pour over the melted margarine and top with the meat and cheese.
- Bake until puffy and golden, about 25 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges.