- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: varies
If your back to school crowd craves a sugary treat, answer their calls with these easy pancake mix sugar cookies.
- 3 cups powdered pancake mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Drop on cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and flatten cookies with spatula.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 2 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool.