- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Pan-fried steaks gets an extra ‘oomph’ of flavor and texture with the addition of garlic and cannellini beans.
- 4 5-ounce beef ribeye steaks (Demonico)
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 119-ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Brush the steaks with olive oil and then sprinkle generously with salt and fresh pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the steaks and cook for 4 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness. Transfer the steaks to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Place the garlic slices into the pan, sauté for 1 minute and then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the beans and the butter to the skillet, cook until hot, then stir in the parsley and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve the steaks topped with the sautéed garlic and the bean mixture.