- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A complex-tasting cocktail made with aged rum and molasses; this drink is a popular order at the Smuggler’s Cove restaurant in San Francisco.
- 1-1/2 ounces Pampero rum
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce unsulphured light molasses
- 1/2 ounce rock candy syrup
- 1/4 ounce allspice liqueur
- Dash angostura bitters
- 2-1/2 ounces seltzer
- 1 lemon twist to garnish
- Place enough ice into a cocktail shaker to fill halfway full.
- Add all of the ingredients into the shaker, except for the garnish, and shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Stain the mixture into a tall cocktail glass filled with ice, and then top with the seltzer.
- Stir the drink to combine and then garnish with the twist of lemon.