- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 25
- 5 ounce shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounce grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 14 ounce hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 8 ounce fat free cream cheese, softened
- 6.5 ounce light garlic and herbs spreadable cheese
- Take a mixing bowl and add mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago, sour cream in it.
- Add remaining ingredients.Blend well.
- Add spinach mixture into it.
- Coat the baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the mixture on it and sprinkle remaining Asiago.
- Bake at 350 degrees until light brown.
- Serve warm with chips.