- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 24 cookies
Slow cooker peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- Mix together the cocoa and sugar in the slow cooker. Stir in the marshmallows, chips and butter. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours. Reduce to low and stir constantly until smooth.
- Mix in the oats. Drop heaping teaspoons of the mixture onto wax paper. (If too soft or runny wait a few minutes before dropping.) Chill.