- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 2-4
A classic favorite Oysters Rockefeller is an elegant appetizer perfect for an intimate holiday dinner party.
- 1 dozen oysters on the half shell
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 drop licorice flavored liquor (Sambuca)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- Place oysters on baking sheet. In a bowl mix together cream cheese, creamed spinach and liquor.
- With a tablespoon, mound mixture on each oyster. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Then broil briefly to brown.