- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8
Oysters on the Half Shell with Green Peppercorn Sauce are an elegant appetizer.
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- crushed ice
- 16 oysters on the half shell
- In small bowl with spoon, slightly crush peppercorns. Stir in mayonnaise, vinegar and paprika until mixed.
- Line one or two large platters with crushed ice; arrange oysters on ice. Spoon some sauce on each oyster.