- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
A tasty way to serve oysters, place them on a bed of rice.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 pint select oysters
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut bacon into 2 inch pieces.
- Arrange a piece of bacon, an oyster, and a thick slice of tomato on skewers.
- Leave a little space between each grouping.
- Continue repeating grouping until out of ingredients.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place skewers across a baking dish.
- Bake at 500 degrees F for about 20 minutes.