- Prep: 24 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr 5 min
- Serving: 12-14
Oyster Bits get their name from the oyster cracker. Ranch dressing and dill add the zesty flavor.
- 1, 12 ounce box Sunshine Oyster and Soup Crackers
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Original House Dressing
- 1 heaping tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Use a glass bowl. Mix dressing, dill weed and oil. Add crackers and stir gently.
- Let stand 24 hours uncovered. Stir a few times. Store in tightly sealed container.