- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
You'll love the creamy taste of this Bisque.
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 4 cups water
- 1 pint oysters with liquid
- 1 tsp. instant minced onion
- 1 dash cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pint light cream
- Cook rice in 2 cups water until soft.
- Do not drain.
- Place rice and remaining water in a blender and pulse a few times.
- Pour rice and water in crock pot.
- Blend oysters with their liquid in blender and add to cooker with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high 1 hour.
- Turn to low and cook about 3 hours longer stirring occasionaly.
- Remove bay leaf and stir well before serving.