- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4
Versatile and creamy Oyster Bake Casserole can be made with tuna, ham or shrimp.
- 36 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1, 17 ounce can creamed corn
- 2, 8 ounce cans oysters, drained
- 1, 10 1/2 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- dash of pepper
- Sprinkle half the cracker crumbs over bottom of 8 inch casserole. Spread corn over crackers. Arrange oysters over corn.
- Combine soup, milk and cheese in bowl. Spoon over oysters. Cut butter into flour in bowl until crumbly. Add remaining cracker crumbs and pepper, mixing well. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.