- Prep: 12 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 13 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Great for brunch or dinner, make Overnight Ham Souffle ahead of time and just pop it in the oven.
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 2 cups ground ham
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- Spread butter on both sides of bread. Place in bottom of 9 by 13 inch baking pan to cover completely.
- Combine next 3 ingredients in bowl. Spread over bread. Mix eggs and milk in bowl. Pour over ham mixture. Chill overnight. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes.