- Prep: 12 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10
Overnight Chef Salad is perfect for a hearty lunch.
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups spinach, shredded
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups mayonaise
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cubed
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- In a large bowl, layer first 6 ingredients with peas last. Sprinkle salts, pepper and sugar over peas.
- Cover with mayonaise. Chill overnight.
- At serving time, cover with ham, cheese and eggs. Toss salad from the bottom to the top.