- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4-6
Make this fresh Broccoli Salad the night before and be ready to serve a hungry crowd.
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar and add the salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Check seasonings--adding more salt and pepper to taste.