- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
This recipe always impresses dinner guests! Chicken breasts are stuffed with a ricotta cheese and walnut mixture.
- 1 cup part skim milk ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, with skin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and oregano.
- Loosen the skin on the chicken breasts to form a pocket, and stuff with the ricotta cheese mixture. Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and brush with oil.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.