- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 1-1/2 cups toasted pumpkin seeds
After carving your Halloween pumpkin roast the seeds and enjoy as a snack, scattered in salads or sprinkled on soup.
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, toss the raw pumpkin seeds with the melted butter and then spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Bake for 35 minutes, mixing occasionally so seeds don’t burn.