- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A flavorful, creamy pork chop dinner.
- 6-8 medium-thick pork chops
- Canola oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the pork chops in the oil with a little salt and pepper. Drain and arrange in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook until heat through and mixed well. Pour over the pork chops.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for 15 more minutes.