- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Toasty oven baked french fry potatoes.
- 5 medium baking potatoes
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub the potatoes and chop into 6 wedges. Arrange in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Mix together the oil, seasoned salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Brush over the potatoes and then sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until lightly browned. Use the oil mixture to baste twice while baking.