- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Oven Browned Potatoes with Herbs is a nice side dish when served with a roast.
- 8 whole red medium potatoes, about 2 pounds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Scrub and quarter unpeeled potatoes and put in a mixing bowl. Add garlic to bowl along with oil and seasonings and toss until potatoes are well coated. Transfer to baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Turn them over then continue to bake until the potatoes are well browned, 20 minutes longer. Serve immediately.