- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
Throw this dish together and pop it into the oven and finish the rest of your meal while it cooks. For vegetarians leave out the bacon.
- 1 can lima beas, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can Northern beans, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 clove of fresh garlic, minced
- 4 strips bacon, fried and chopped
- In a large bowl combine beans.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar and brown sugar.
- Pour mixture over the beans and stir until mixed together.
- Add dry mustard.
- Add bacon and garlic to the mixture.
- Pour into a large baking dish.
- Bake for 2 hours at 275 degrees.