- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Seasoned, baked pork rib dinner.
- 6 pounds pork spareribs
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons liquid smoke seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the ribs into serving size pieces and place in a shallow baking pan. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring often, for 20 minutes.
- When done baking, drain the ribs and coat coat with the simmered sauce, returning to the pan.
- Top with foil and seal the edges. Bake for 35 minutes, then uncover and bake for 5 more minutes, basting with the sauce.