- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Low fat cranberry sauce barbecued chicken breast dinner.
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Mix together the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce and mustard. Brush both sides of the chicken in the mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Flip the chicken and brush with the mixture again. Bake for 20 more minutes, or until chicken is tender.